Music Together Fall Fees
$215 (For 1st child)
$115 (Sibling fee for Outdoor classes)
$0 (Sibling fee for Online classes.)
Optional: Rhythm Kids take-home djembe drum: $35
Your Fall Semester Classes Include:
- 45 minutes of instruction each week. Weekend classes, evening classes, babies classes and outdoor classes will run for 45 minutes straight. All other classes will be broken up into two separate classes per week totaling 45 minutes.
- Access to our private Music Play Studios family portal with additional music videos, parent education info and recorded class videos that you can watch with the kids during the week.
- The new Music Together “BONGOS” song collection and the new Rhythm Kids “KANGAROO” song collection. Each collection includes your personal download code of all the fun music we will be working on during the semester, as well as each collections accompanying Songbook and CD, which we mail directly to your door!
- Downloadable family resources (coloring pages, musical games, etc) on the Music Together Family Zone at www.MusicTogether.com.
- Unlimited Make-Up Classes.
- Free class participation for Siblings in all of our on-line classes.
- Rhythm Kids classes also have access to online drum-playing training videos.
There will also be extra time on-line for kids to see each other on camera and adults to chat and text each other in the Zoom chat box before and after class.
WINTER, SPRING + FALL “LIVE” CLASSES (2 1/2 months)
Child 1 $245
Child 2 $125
Optional: Rhythm Kids take home djembe drum: $35
New Families: $15
Returning Families: $5
Music Together Tuition + Registration Fee = Total Payment
Music Together Tuition Includes:
- One professionally recorded CD of all the songs, chants and play-alongs we will be doing throughout the semester.
- An illustrated story songbook of all the music we will be working on in class.
- Musical Growth Chart
- Access to The Family Music Zone – where you can download songs to your mobile devices, extend your classroom learning with extra activities for home, learn more about your child’s music development from our experts, and watch fun videos, like our “Hello Song Around the World” featuring some of our Music Together families!
- Quarterly family e-newsletter with up-to-date research and Music Together news.
Rhythm Kids Tuition Includes:
- An illustrated animal collection songbook
- One professionally recorded CD
- Access to the Family Music Zone where families can download their current semesters music to any of their at home mobile devices
- Access to online drum-playing training videos and other material
You are welcome to register your child for two classes per week for an additional fee of $125.
One infant sibling (6 months or younger) may attend free with their older registered sibling.
If a caregiver (e.g. nanny, grandparent, or friend) is bringing your child to/from class, please note their name in the “comment section” of your registration form.
Tuition fees are refundable ONLY on or before the first day of class, less a $25 cancellation fee.
A $20 referral fee will be given to any returning family who refers a new registered family. If you are a new family, please note the name of the person who referred you in the “How Did You Hear About Us” section of your registration form. Only one refund will be provided per each newly registered family.
Please select two class choices (your child’s first and second choices).
A member of the Music Play Studios team will contact you ONLY if your first choice is unavailable.
If you don’t hear from Music Play Studios, then your child has been successfully registered for his/her first choice.