Our Fall 2017 semester is scheduled to begin the week of Monday, Sept. 18th. This Fall we will be working on the fabulous “BONGOS” song collection — singing, dancing, chanting, wiggling and giggling to some of your favorite Classic Childrens Tunes like like “OPEN & SHUT THEM”, “SEE HOW I’M JUMPING”, “TRAIN IS A COMIN”and many More! We’ll also be learning beautiful International Songs, Fun Chants, Animal Songs, Musical Playalongs and Great Dance Tunes. Parents, Nannys, Aunts, Uncles and Grandparents are all welcome to come with your child and join in on the fun!
Fall Semester: 2 1/2 Months
Infants & Mixed-Ages Class: Child 1 $240
Infants & Mixed-Ages Class: Child 2 $125
New Families: $15
Returning Families: $5
Music Together Tuition Includes:
- Two professionally recorded CDs
- An illustrated songbook with home activity guide
- Musical Growth Chart
- Access to The Family Zone – where you can download songs to your mobile devices, extend your classroom learning with extra activities for home, learn more about your child’s music development from our experts, and watch fun videos, like our “Hello Song Around the World” featuring some of our Music Together families!
- Quarterly family e-newsletter with up-to-date research and Music Together news.
- In addition to the above, New Families also receive a special “Parents Guide to Musical Development in Children”. This guide, which also includes a DVD, highlights the research that went into developing the Music Together program.
Rhythm Kids Tuition Includes:
- An illustrated animal collection songbook
- Two professionally recorded CD’s
- Access to the Family Music Zone where families can download their current semesters music to any of their at home mobile devices
- Access to online drum-play training videos and other material
Tuition + Registration Fee = Total Payment
You are welcome to register your child for two classes per week for an additional fee of $125.
One infant sibling (6 months or younger) may attend free with their older registered sibling.
If a caregiver (e.g. nanny, grandparent, or friend) is bringing your child to/from class, please note their name in the “comment section” of your registration form.
Tuition fees are refundable ONLY on or before the first day of class, less a $25 cancellation fee.
A “registration refund” will be given to any returning family who refers a new registered family. If you are a new family, please note the name of the person who referred you in the “How Did You Hear About Us” section of your registration form. Only one refund will be provided per each newly registered family.
Please select two class choices (your child’s first and second choices).
A member of the Music Play Studios team will contact you ONLY if your first choice is unavailable.
If you don’t hear from Music Play Studios, then your child has been successfully registered for his/her first choice.