Fall Semester: 2 1/2 Months
Music Together & Rhythm Kids Classes: Child 1 $245
Music Together & Rhythm Kids Classes: Child 2 $125
New Families: $15
Returning Families: $5
Tuition + Registration Fee = Total Payment
* 6 Week Special Session (For Newport Fitness Swim Families)
Music Together Classes: $160
Music Together Tuition Includes:
- One professionally recorded CD of all the songs, chants and play-alongs we will be doing throughout the semester.
- An illustrated songbook with home activity guide
- Musical Growth Chart
- Access to The Family Music Zone – where you can download songs to your mobile devices, extend your classroom learning with extra activities for home, learn more about your child’s music development from our experts, and watch fun videos, like our “Hello Song Around the World” featuring some of our Music Together families!
- Quarterly family e-newsletter with up-to-date research and Music Together news.
Rhythm Kids Tuition Includes:
- An illustrated animal collection songbook
- One professionally recorded CD
- Access to the Family Music Zone where families can download their current semesters music to any of their at home mobile devices
- Access to online drum-play training videos and other material
You are welcome to register your child for two classes per week for an additional fee of $125.
One infant sibling (6 months or younger) may attend free with their older registered sibling.
If a caregiver (e.g. nanny, grandparent, or friend) is bringing your child to/from class, please note their name in the “comment section” of your registration form.
Tuition fees are refundable ONLY on or before the first day of class, less a $25 cancellation fee.
A $10 referral fee will be given to any returning family who refers a new registered family. If you are a new family, please note the name of the person who referred you in the “How Did You Hear About Us” section of your registration form. Only one refund will be provided per each newly registered family.
Please select two class choices (your child’s first and second choices).
A member of the Music Play Studios team will contact you ONLY if your first choice is unavailable.
If you don’t hear from Music Play Studios, then your child has been successfully registered for his/her first choice.