^ Registration for our Summer 2014 semester will begin Sunday, June 8th.
This Summer we’ll be working on the fabulous SUMMER 3 song collection – singing, dancing, chanting, marching & wiggling to great Music Together tunes like MARCHING & DRUMMING, TINGALAYO, SHAKE THOSE SIMMONS DOWN, OLD KING COLE and many more!
The Summer Semester Runs for 1 1/2 Months:
Music Together Mixed-Ages Class: Child 1 $150
Music Together Mixed-Ages Class: Child 2 $75
New Families: $15
Returning Families: $5
Music Together Tuition Includes
- Two professionally recorded CD’s
- An illustrated songbook with home activity guide
- Musical Growth Chart
- Quarterly family e-newsletter with up-to-date research and Music Together news
- In addition, new families receive a special “Parents Guide to Musical Development in Children”. This guide, which also includes a DVD, highlights the research that went into developing the Music Together program.
- Big Kids Tuition includes solfege cards, HomePlay pages, your child’s own curriculum binder of music and his or her own CD.
- Please Note: During the Summer we are only offeringi Mixed-Ages classes for children newborn – 5 yrs.
Tuition + Registration Fee = Total Payment
- You are welcome to register your child for two classes per week for an additional fee of $75 (That’s a 50% savings!)
- One infant sibling (6 months or younger) may attend free with their older registered sibling.
- If a caregiver (i.e. nanny, grandparent, or friend) is bringing your child to/from class, please note their name in the “comment section” of your registration form.
- Tuition fees are refundable ONLY on or before the first day of class, less a $25 cancellation fee.
- A “registration refund” will be given to any returning family who refers a new registered family. If you are a new family, please note the name of the person who referred you in the “How Did You Hear About Us” section of your registration form. Only one refund will be provided per each newly registered family.
Please select two class choices (your child’s first and second choices).
A member of the Music Play Studios team will contact you ONLY if your first choice is unavailable.
If you don’t hear from Music Play Studios, then your child has been successfully registered for his/her first choice.