^ Registration for our Winter 2015 semester will begin Monday, December 1st.
This Winter we’ll be working on the fabulous BELLS song collection – singing, dancing, chanting, marching & wiggling to great Music Together tunes like LUKEY’S BOAT, TROT OLD JOE, SPLISHING & SPLASHING, and the FRENCH FOLK SONG as well as beautiful International songs, animal songs, musical play-alongs and many more.
The Winter Semester Runs for 2 1/2 Months:
Music Together Mixed-Ages Class: Child 1 $235
Music Together Mixed-Ages Class: Child 2 $125
New Families: $15
Returning Families: $5
Music Together Tuition Includes
- Two professionally recorded CD’s
- An illustrated songbook with home activity guide
- Musical Growth Chart
- Access to The Family Zone where you can download songs to your mobile devices, extend your classroom learning with extra activities for home, learn more about your child’s music development from our experts, and watch fun videos, like our “Hello Song Around the World” featuring some of our Music Together families!
- Quarterly family e-newsletter with up-to-date research and Music Together news
- In addition, new families receive a special “Parents Guide to Musical Development in Children”. This guide, which also includes a DVD, highlights the research that went into developing the Music Together program.
- Big Kids Tuition includes solfege cards, HomePlay pages, your child’s own curriculum binder of music and his or her own CD.
Tuition + Registration Fee = Total Payment
- You are welcome to register your child for two classes per week for an additional fee of $125 (That’s a $110 savings!)
- One infant sibling (6 months or younger) may attend free with their older registered sibling.
- If a caregiver (i.e. nanny, grandparent, or friend) is bringing your child to/from class, please note their name in the “comment section” of your registration form.
- Tuition fees are refundable ONLY on or before the first day of class, less a $25 cancellation fee.
- A “registration refund” will be given to any returning family who refers a new registered family. If you are a new family, please note the name of the person who referred you in the “How Did You Hear About Us” section of your registration form. Only one refund will be provided per each newly registered family.
Please select two class choices (your child’s first and second choices).
A member of the Music Play Studios team will contact you ONLY if your first choice is unavailable.
If you don’t hear from Music Play Studios, then your child has been successfully registered for his/her first choice.