Our Spring semester is scheduled to begin the week of Sunday, April 14th. This Spring we will be working on the fabulous TAMBOURINE song collection – singing, dancing, and chanting to Music Together favorites like “OLD BRASS WAGON”, “TINGALAYO”, “TRICKS WITH STICKS”, “SEE THE PONY GALLOPING” and so much more! It’s not only FUN, but educational too! Parents, Nannys, Aunts, Uncles and Grandparents are all welcome to come with your child.
The Winter Semester Runs for 2 1/2 Months:
Child 1 (Infant & Mixed-Ages Class)$235
Child 2 (Infant & Mixed-Ages Class)$125
Big Kids Class$260
Music Together Guitar Program for Grownups$220
New Families: $15
Returning Families: $5
- Two professionally recorded CD’s
- An illustrated songbook with home activity guide
- Musical Growth Chart
- Quarterly family e-newsletter with up-to-date research and Music Together news
- In addition, new families receive a special “Parents Guide to Musical Development in Children”. This guide, which also includes a DVD, highlights the research that went into developing the Music Together program.
- Big Kids Tuition includes solfege cards, HomePlay pages, your child’s own curriculum binder of music and his or her own CD.
- Please Note: The Music Together Guitar Program for Grown-ups class will run for 8 weeks (2 mths).
Tuition + Registration Fee = Total Payment
- You are welcome to register your child for two classes per week for an additional fee of $125 (That’s a savings of $110!)
- One infant sibling (6 months or younger) may attend free with their older registered sibling.
- If a caregiver (i.e. nanny, grandparent, or friend) is bringing your child to/from class, please note their name in the “comment section” of your registration form.
- Tuition fees are refundable ONLY on or before the first day of class, less a $25 cancellation fee.
- A “registration refund” will be given to any returning family who refers a new registered family. If you are a new family, please note the name of the person who referred you in the “How Did You Hear About Us” section of your registration form. Only one refund will be provided per each newly registered family.
Please select two class choices (your child’s first and second choices).
A member of the Music Play Studios team will contact you ONLY if your first choice is unavailable.
If you don’t hear from Music Play Studios, then your child has been successfully registered for his/her first choice.