Music is a universal language. It transcends boundaries and bonds people the world around. It reaches beyond culture and language to touch the depths of our souls, express our common emotions and inspires us all.
Music Together® is an international early childhood music and movement program for children from birth through 7. First offered to the public in 1987, it pioneered the concept of a research-based, developmentally appropriate early childhood music curriculum that strongly emphasizes and facilitates adult involvement. Now serving 2,500 communities in over 40 countries, Music Together® connects families and communities across the globe as they express and explore the basic human instinct for making music.
Are you ready to make Music Together? If you are, we have a class for you.
- A Parents’ Choice Silver Honor Award
- Early Childhood News Directors’ Choice
- Early Childhood News Judges’ Selection
- National Parenting Center Seal of Approval
- NAPPA Gold Award
- iParenting Media Award
- Learning®Magazine 2008 Teacher’s Choice
for the Family
- Creative Child Magazine Preferred Choice
- Children’s Music Web Award
- Mom’s Choice Gold Award
- Parent-Tested Parent-Approved Award